When To Dress Up In Colonial Australian Clothing!
CostumeBox has a great range of Colonial outfits, a style adapted by the clothing worn by Europeans during the period of colonialism and exploration around the world by European powers during the 1500s, 1600s and Read More
When To Dress Up In Colonial Australian Clothing!
CostumeBox has a great range of Colonial outfits, a style adapted by the clothing worn by Europeans during the period of colonialism and exploration around the world by European powers during the 1500s, 1600s and 1700s, one of those countries was of course Australia! Our Colonial pioneer clothing is a great costume theme for your Australia Day party, by respectfully celebrating and marking the complicated history of the Settlement of Australia. Our Australian colonial costumes are also perfect as an educational tool for primary schools to engage in First Fleet reenactments of landing in Port Jackson in January 26th 1978. Our range includes fantastic first fleet costumes including English officers, famous English explorers like Captain Cook, Australian outback outlaws, convicts and poor free men and women settlers! All located at our Sydney warehouse with free pickup available for any Sydneysiders. For any easy payment option, we have Afterpay and Zippay for an easy buy now and pay later payment option! Check out our range of Early Settler costumes and start browsing today.
Be Part Of The First Fleet With Our Australian Convict Dress Up
Mark Australia’s founding by propagating that we are all criminals! With fantastic Australian outlaw costumes, plus Australian convict uniforms to be part of the first fleet just watch out for scurvy! Our First fleet early settlers outfits are great for creating historical reenactments of the landing on Port Botany than finally Port Jackson 6 days later.
- Convict: The backbone of the early European colony that arrived with the First Fleet where petty criminals and convicts! CostumeBox early settler range features awesome Australian convict clothing, including traditional black and white striped convict uniforms with styles available in Mens, womens, girls and boys!
- Outlaws: Fast forward from the First Fleet, Australia was is known for its BushOutlaws otherwise known as Bushrangers! Bushrangers were often escaped convicts from British penal colonies that used the Australian outback as hiding places! During the height of the Gold Rush, they would perform daring heists, with notable bushrangers being the Australian Icon Ned Kelly. CostumeBox’s early settler range features boys and men's bushranger costumes with long brown coats, light brown vest, red bandana and a cowboy hat! Similar style to cowboys from America’s old west! Start Browsing CostumeBox’s first fleet convicts and bushranger costumes today!
Become One Of The Early European Pioneers In Our Colonial Australian Clothing!
Anyone with family ties to the early British settlers, check out our range of Australian costumes including poor and aristocratic settlers, British redcoats and early explorers like Captain Cook!
- Poor and aristocratic colonial settlers with sizes available for Mens Womens, Boys and Girls, great if your looking to dress as an Australian early settler. Including women and girls long Victorian styled dress with white overskirt, and bonnet typically worn by women in the australian gold rush period. What's more we have aristocratic colonial costumes featuring brown overcoats and white colonial wig, plus poor Victorian urchins for men and boys!
- What's not more Australian than dressing up as English First Fleet sailors! CostumeBox has fantastic boys english redcoats costumes and costumes of prominent English explorers like Captain James Cook.
- Accessories: Costumes early settlers range doesn’t just feature costumes, we also stock great accessories to add an extra layer of authenticity to your period costume. For your womens and girls settler costumes we have awesome black and white bonnets, frilly gloves and victorian boots! What's more we have a Ned Kelly helmet great for finishing your Ned Kelly bushranger costume, plus aristocratic white colonial wigs, cowboy hats, moustaches, pipe props, pistols and a whole lot more!
For this and a whole lot more check out our Early Australian costumes and look the part on Australia day, period themed party or historical reenactment!
You Don’t Need To Worry With Our Speedy Delivery Service For Australia Day!
For those Budding bushrangers and colonial settlers, our earlier settler range is perfect for you! With great costumes and accessories available you’ll surely find a costume perfect for marking Australia Day, reenacting the first fleet or even for attending a Victorian themed period party! For last minute Australia Day orders, try out speedy next day delivery option for Australian customers in large metropolitan cities! What's more we have a free delivery* option on Australian orders, as well as free and easy returns!