The Walking Dead Rot Wound
Not all products are created equally! Some products are intended to be simple to get the look at a low price, whilst others are finely constructed collector’s editions for the true aficionado!
CostumeBox has created our own quality rating system to help you choose the best product for your needs.
Gold Standard Costumes - costumes that will make you stand out, especially if your 'ex' is going to be there!
Our Gold Standard Costume range features great fancy dress outfits with a healthy dash of fashion styling and fun accessories.
These costumes typically have:
- Detailed designs and a high level of styling.
- Quality fabrics with good thickness or detailing.
- Superior cuts and construction, always hemmed or over-locked edges (unless raw/cut edges are a design feature of the garment).
- Often with good accessories included.
- Metal or good quality plastic belt buckles and buttons.
- Zipper, button, or hook and eye closures.
- Comprehensive range of sizes for the optimum fit.
- Gentle hand washing, great for many uses.
Make it real...
Add The Walking Dead Rot Wound to your neck or somewhere noticeable this Halloween. They're made from latex so they have texture as well as colour and are perfect for a realistic wound look. Instructions included. You'll need Spirit gum and remover to apply and remove which is sold separately.
- 1 x Wound.
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $99+
- Order before 4pm Sydney time business days for same day despatch
- Express Shipping available Australia wide. Delivery is only 1 business day to all AUS metro and larger regional areas
- NZ Express 1-2 day shipping from $12.99
- Singapore & Asia express from $19.99, USA & Canada express from $19.99, UK & Europe express from $29.99, Rest of World express from $58.99
Bulky item surcharge may apply for international orders. Click here for more information.
Our 100 Day FREE Return Policy means that you have heaps of time to return your order if you decide against it for any reason. Simply fill in the Returns form online here and follow the instructions. Too easy!