1-2 Week Delivery. Shipped via partner
This product is shipped via our partner - please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Add the Goblin-cleaver to your stash of weapons with this The Hobbit Orcrist Sword of Thorin Oakenshield! Written in Gondolinic Runes, the hilt reads 'Orcrist' and the blade reads 'Nagol e-lyg' in Sindarin or in English: 'Serpent's Tooth'. This is a quality blade and will be sharp. It is not a children's toy and should be used for display purposes only.This authentic replica piece has a hilt made from wood but fashioned to look like the tooth of a dragon. The pommel is steel and features the heraldry of Ecthelion of the Fountain from the First Age on the tip. The blade itself is made from sharpened stainless steel and the runes down its sides are etched into the steel. This item is the perfect option for any LotR or Hobbit replica fan and is perfect for collectors!
- Sword measures 100cm / 39in from pommel to tip.
- Blade is 100% stainless steel.
- Hilt is wooden.
Please Note: Please note that this is a quality blade and will be sharp. It is not a children's toy and should be used for display purposes only.
Shipping Information: This product is shipped via our partner. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Other items in your cart will be shipped separately. This product ships to Australia only and excludes Victoria, Cocos Keeling, and the Christmas and Norfolk Islands.
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $99+
- Order before 4pm Sydney time business days for same day despatch
- Express Shipping available Australia wide. Delivery is only 1 business day to all AUS metro and larger regional areas
- NZ Express 1-2 day shipping from $12.99
- Singapore & Asia express from $19.99, USA & Canada express from $19.99, UK & Europe express from $29.99, Rest of World express from $58.99
Bulky item surcharge may apply for international orders. Click here for more information.
Our 100 Day FREE Return Policy means that you have heaps of time to return your order if you decide against it for any reason. Simply fill in the Returns form online here and follow the instructions. Too easy!