Hero or outlaw?
Edward Ned Kelly (June 1854 or 1855 to 11 November 1880) was an Irish Australian bushranger. He is considered by some to be merely a cold blooded killer, while others consider him to be a folk hero and symbol of Irish Australian resistance against the Anglo Australian ruling class. Well, whatever your opinion, you can now dress like him too in this replica of his homemade helmet. Our Ned Kelly Mask is a gold coloured 'metal look' bullet battered helmet with a very authentic look. This mask is suitable for most adults and children and the inside of the mask features a circular foam insert for comfort.
Fit and Sizing:
- One size fits most.
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $99+
- Order before 4pm Sydney time business days for same day despatch
- Express Shipping available Australia wide. Delivery is only 1 business day to all AUS metro and larger regional areas
- NZ Express 1-2 day shipping from $12.99
- Singapore & Asia express from $19.99, USA & Canada express from $19.99, UK & Europe express from $29.99, Rest of World express from $58.99
Bulky item surcharge may apply for international orders. Click here for more information.
Our 100 Day FREE Return Policy means that you have heaps of time to return your order if you decide against it for any reason. Simply fill in the Returns form online here and follow the instructions. Too easy!